UWJC Events & News
Pack your bags and get ready for a trip to Music City USA.
JH Travel and United Way of Jasper County have a fun-filled trip planned to Nashville, TN. The trip is set for Sept. 26-Oct. 1, 2022, and is booking now.
The trip will be a real vacation for you with travel, accommodations, and attractions all booked. Simply grab your selfie stick, pack your bags and get ready for a fun and stress-free adventure to Tennessee's state capitol and the home of Country Music.
Travelers will depart from Newton for the trip which is 6 days and 5 nights. It features a variety of Nashville must-see attractions including Grand Ole Opry tour and show, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The Parthenon, Music Row, Johnny Cash Museum and so much more.
Not only will travelers enjoy scheduled tours, events and shows, they will have time to explore Nashville on their own time to check out some of the world's most famous Honky Tonks and enjoy live music.
The trip will not only be a fun adventure it will also be a way to give back to the community. With every trip booked a donation will be made to United Way of Jasper County to provide funding for vital programs and health and human services.
To learn more or book your trip contact Janie at JH Travel - 641-792-1980.
The Nashville Vacation Package costs $858 per person ($75 due at sign up)
The package includes:
*Motorcoach transportation (video and restroom equipped)
* Five nights lodging (three in Nashville area)
* 7 meals (5 breakfasts, 2 dinners)
* Two shows - The Grand Ole Opry & Nashville Nightlight Dinner Theater
* Guided tour of Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
* Guided tour of City of Nashville
* Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame
* Admission to Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour
* Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
* Admission to Johnny Cash Museum
* Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Nashville